Search This Blog

Seekh Paratha at Sarvi Restaurant at Nagpada in Mumbai

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I headed to South Mumbai to have some Seekh Paratha. 
Ali my foodie guide and good friend took me to Sarvi Restaurant located very near to the Nagpada Signal.


Like always there are no frills about this place, but it serves good food.
  
We comprising of Ali, Amit and me, sat there and in a mattter of minutes the waiter was around to take our order.

We ordered Seekh Paratha. This was the fastest delivery ever. In five minutes our order was served to us.




The Seekh was big in size was tender and was nicely cooked, what I also liked is that it was served in these tiffin boxes, which keep the food hot. So that the air conditioning doesn't cool them off.

The parathas reminded me of the ones I had in Parathewali Gulli in Delhi. By the look of it, it looks like a Bhature or a large Puri, but this is a different kind of Paratha, not the usual one's we eat.

The green chutney served along with it was also nice, though made of pudina, it tasted just right, couldnt stop my paratha from a holy dip in it. Also had onions, lemon and pudina for servings.

Overall it was a good food outing. I couldnt stop myself from wating three of each and finally my stomach could take no more.

4 comments:

Cynthia Rodrigues Manchekar said...

That spread does look very inviting. Unfortunately, I don't have the appetite to do justice to it.

Unknown said...

It's really amazing food. I really like this food.Thanks for sharing with us great blog.
Gurgaon Restaurants

chowringheekarolbagh said...

Lovely post! Full of information about your flavourful recipes :)
Thanks very much for sharing!
Restaurant in Karol Bagh

Unknown said...

Amazing! Not to mention I can't believe I've been following your blog for such a long time. chowringhee karolbagh

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...