Search This Blog

Delhi : Parathas in Delhi

Monday, June 8, 2015

Delhi is known for its Parathas, and if you want to have the best then you have to visit the Paranthe wali Gali near Chandni Chowk. Rohan and I did just the same, we had Subir with us on our foodie trip.
Chandni Chowk
We sat to eat at PT Kanhaiya Lal Durga Prashad Dixit, I was amazed to see the menu card printed on the wall, it caters so many different types of Parathas. Some of which I haven't even heard off.
Menu Card
I stuck to my favourite i.e Aloo ka Paratha, and it was just amazing. It was served with Aloo Mutur Vegetable and some spicy chutney. 
Parathas

But then when I came back to my hotel in the evening in Paharganj, I decided to have dinner in the form of Aloo Parathas and Yellow Dal and they were super amazing for a price of Rs.20 for two parathas. 
Parathas at Paharganj

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...