Search This Blog
Iftar Party with Michael Peters at Naya Nagar at Mira Road on 21/07/2014
Posted by
MERWYNSRUCKSACK
Labels:
halwa puri,
iftar party,
Maharashtra,
malpua,
merwynsrucksack,
michael peters,
mira road,
naya nagar
at
Monday, July 21, 2014
Popular Posts
-
After visiting all the places on our itinerary for Diu, we woke up around 530 AM the next morning as we had to travel to Junagadh but the ...
-
Varai Sativali is a hot water spring located off the Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway in the Palghar district of Maharashtra. Virar Railway station...
-
As always Ali my foodie friend accompanied me to Hotel Shalimar, Hotel Shalimar is a chain of restaurants spread across Mumbai. We visited...
-
After exploring the Parnera Fort in Atul, we headed down the stairs to reach the base. From there we boarded a shared rickshaw to the Mumb...
-
It's been a long time, since I had been on a trek. By trek I meant climbed a fort, as of lately I have been visiting land forts aroun...


0 comments:
Post a Comment