Search This Blog

My 50th Post — Time for Thanks

Thursday, December 29, 2011

October 4, 2010 — the day I took my first baby steps in the blog world, believing that every journey, no matter how long and perilous, can only be traversed, one step at a time. And so, here I am. Since that day, I have been to so many places with so many friends, shot numerous pictures, and captured it all here on my blog.


Time has flown and already I am writing my 50th post on my blog. Truly a momentous occasion! I had never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would see so many places, shoot so many pictures and blog about it. I have enjoyed every moment of this journey.


Most of my treks so far, no matter how difficult and stressful on my body, have been good except for Mahuli and Kaldurg which took their toll on us. But I am not fazed by that. I know that it is only a matter of time, and that the New Year will see us scaling these forts once again.
I would like to thank many people without whom this journey would not have been made.


I would like to thank Cynthia Rodrigues Manchekar (http://cynthology.blogspot.com/), my sister who has played a vital role on my blog. She is the one who asked me to start a blog on my travel adventures. She also doubles up as the editor of my blog posts.


I would like to thank Mumbai Hikers (http://mumbaihikers.com/), for providing me with technical support for my blog. This support, truly invaluable, has enabled me to add more gadgets and features on my blog and make it more user-friendly.


I must acknowledge the contribution of all my friends who accompanied me on my trips. Their companionship, conversations and laughter made every trip an enjoyable one. Without them, I might not have come this far.


Thanks are in order to all the trekking groups who have their pages on Facebook, who have let me add my blog link to their pages. This has helped my blog gain visibility and increased the readership on my blog.

A big thank you to alI the people who have read my blog posts and commented on them. Here’s hoping that those who have not commented before will take the opportunity to do so. I’d be happy to hear from you.


Finally I would like to thank all the people who have touched my life in some way or the other. I know who they are and so do they. This is something one never forgets.

5 comments:

Cynthia Rodrigues Manchekar said...

You are always welcome. :)

PRANNAV 555 said...

ANYTIME MERWYN..

Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoy this hark work in this page, you are helping web people with great things! This web site is much enlightening!
My name is Jennifer, I was born on Normandie, so I will be a fan of this web site, my personal details may not be in the best interest of everyone but I say them anyway I adore reading as well as tv shows, and I also listen a lot Radiohead on my bedroom, I´m single at the moment so boys watch out for me....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating it didn´t work out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I already mentioned I really like your web site I also have a board just like you, but mine is many different from yours, it is about free poker money....:)
I will also apologize for my writting it was the only way I get to communicate with you....Kisses to everybody, Bye bye, by the way Happy New Year

G.F. said...

Hey... thanks to you too for everything... I am inspired by your blogs... keep writing...

HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance!!!!!

GARDEN AND HOUSES said...

Incredible blog!!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...