Search This Blog
Tricolour in the Eye
Posted by
MERWYNSRUCKSACK
Labels:
Devgad,
Hithakshi KOtyan,
India,
Maharashtra,
Malvan,
merwynsrucksack,
Tricolour
at
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Popular Posts
-
After visiting all the places on our itinerary for Diu, we woke up around 530 AM the next morning as we had to travel to Junagadh but the ...
-
It's been a long time, since I had been on a trek. By trek I meant climbed a fort, as of lately I have been visiting land forts aroun...
-
Varai Sativali is a hot water spring located off the Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway in the Palghar district of Maharashtra. Virar Railway station...
-
Dhotri Fort is located in Dhotri village. The road to the village is not in good condition. Will test car and bike suspension. Deserted ro...
-
As always Ali my foodie friend accompanied me to Hotel Shalimar, Hotel Shalimar is a chain of restaurants spread across Mumbai. We visited...

0 comments:
Post a Comment